LIKEMIND Mental Health & Wellness, Inc. is a multidisciplinary group practice providing a range of diagnostic, medication, and psychotherapeutic services to the young adult population. We operate in a fee-for-service model and within a highly collegial and supportive work environment. Liability insurance, panel credentialing, referrals, billing, EMR, coverage, and supervision all provided. LIKEMIND clinicians are W-2 employees. We are always interested in hearing from clinicians interested in joining our team!
• Active and unrestricted professional licensure in the State of Massachusetts – PhD, PsyD, LICSW, LMHC
• Previous experience/training providing psychotherapeutic services to young adults, couples, and/or families
• Demonstrated ability to manage tasks independently, including timely completion of appropriate clinical documentation and effective communication skills
• 2 years post-license experience with young adults (preferred)
• Previous participation with insurance panels (preferred)
• Very flexible schedule; full-time or part-time positions available
• Available to provide some evening/weekend hours (preferred)
Please submit cover letter and CV to Jill Damon-Minow, PsyD at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (508) 475-9579. We’d love to hear from you!